Breastfeeding a new baby is one of the most natural and instinctive things a woman can do. The benefits of breastfeeding for babies; helping their development, and protecting them from illness, are even more important in premature and sick babies.
With patience and support you can express and breastfeed successfully. Tommy’s and Bliss have lots of information and are a great source of support.
- Breastfeeding after a c section
- If your baby arrives early or unwell
- How do I get my baby attached and feeding effectively?
- How can I tell if breastfeeding is going well
- Why am I finding it painful?
- Why is my baby feeding all the time?
- Breastfeeding challenges
- Baby blues
- Will I ever sleep again?
- What can partners or others do to help (instead of giving a bottle)
- Expressing milk