The Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak is a new challenge facing us all.
There is a wealth of evidence that breastfeeding reduces the risk of babies developing infectious diseases and reduces stress for women and their babies.
We have put together some useful links below that will direct you to support and the most up to date guidance.
Find out where you can get local support on our Looking for support page.
- NHS guidance
- Parenting through the Coronavirus from Institute of Health Visiting
- UNICEF baby friendly advice including COVID vaccine information for breastfeeding women
- Coronavirus and pregnancy
- Mental health for pregnant and breastfeeding women
- Support for women and families
- Local support in Kent.
Links to sites that offer breastfeeding support or information can be found on our Useful links page.